Technical Professional Development Program
Programs to Help Fast Track your Career
Hospira offers a program designed to provide new graduates with diverse cross-functional business assignments within the Pharmaceutical Operations organization. Upon completion, they are capable of assuming significant roles in Hospira's future business growth.
The Hospira Technical Professional Development Program (TPDP) offers an ideal environment for individuals with a desire to learn and be challenged. Each assignment offers a different business perspective and provides opportunities for innovation.
One of the program objectives is to provide you with the best possible experience out of school to fast track your career. Below are some of the advantages and tools that Hospira provides candidates to help achieve their short and long-term career goals:
- Accelerate your understanding of Operations and Quality through exposure to multiple areas within Hospira’s Pharmaceutical Operations organization
- Connect with Operations leaders who serve as mentors to participants throughout the length of the program
- Network both inside and outside the Operations organization
- Work with senior-level management
- Build strong relationships with current and alumni members of the program through cross training, leadership and social events.
- Enhance interpersonal skill development
- Work with Assignment Managers whose focus is to coach you for career growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical preferred)
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Proven ability to be innovative, adaptable and self-motivating
- Interested in pursuing a career in manufacturing.
- Demonstration of Hospira’s core values of integrity, ownership/accountability, speed and entrepreneurial spirit