Ensuring Your Satisfaction Beyond the Point of Purchase
You invested in our industry-leading infusion systems to deliver the best patient outcomes possible. Hospira Field Services helps protect that investment with best-in-class field services, saving you time and money. Our Field Service Engineers provide:
- Onsite services (where available)1
- Device repair
- Registration of Product Experience Reports (PERS)
- Training of non-clinical customers on device cleaning, transportation, pre-screening and battery care
- Timely device information — from available warranties and installed base summaries to service records review and other reports
To keep Hospira infusion system investments covered, we offer three extended service program options to meet your needs:
Comprehensive — Full Service
This option is designed for institutions with limited or no BioMed / Clinical Engineering departments onsite that demand a high level of service support. Service initiates with a call to a local Field Service Engineer or Service Center regarding any device-related issue.
Shared — Best Value
This option is best suited for institutions with active BioMed / Clinical Engineering departments that can help maintain deployed devices and benefit from sharing support costs. Customers are trained to take a “first look” at the device and perform basic repair procedures as outlined in Technical Service Manual. Complex repairs are handled by our Field Service Engineers.
On-Demand — Convenient & Cost-Effective
Our pay-as-you-go option makes the most financial sense for institutions that have active BioMed / Clinical Engineering departments, take a proactive role in preventative maintenance and need the flexibility of additional support when required. Customers take the lead on all device support and perform basic repairs. More complex repairs are handled by Field Service Engineers or a Hospira Service Center based on time and materials.
For more information on Hospira Field Services, contact your Hospira sales representative or call us
at 1-877-9HOSPIRA (1-877-946-7747).
- Hospira has a National Field Services organization that supports the whole country, however some remote locations would be serviced by certified technicians at our world-class Service Center.