Flexible Options When You Need Them Most
In an emergency, you need ready-to-use syringes you can rely on. As your long-term partner, we’re committed to delivering safe, convenient and effective emergency syringe solutions. Our broad and flexible portfolio includes both needle-free and protected needle options.
When Seconds Count, Our Emergency Syringes Deliver
- Extensive portfolio of emergency syringes
- Differentiated packaging features
- Clear, easy-to-read, bar-coded labels help ensure patient safety
- Vibrant labeling for easy drug identification
- Instructions for use printed on every package for ease-of-use
The Ansyr™ syringe is a proprietary delivery option offering one-piece, polypropylene plastic construction with a needle-free luer lock tip. Ansyr syringes are available prefilled with a wide range of emergency medications. Graduated markings on the syringe barrel conform to ISO standards and clearly show any drug remaining.
Ansyr Unique Features:
- All plastic design eliminates glass breakage risk
- Flexible luer lock tip compatible with any IV system
- Easy-to-open packaging provides accessibility from either end
Ansyr is Compatible with:
Flexible and reliable, the ready-to-use LifeShield™ Abboject™ syringe minimizes errors and protects caregivers and patients alike. It can be used for needle-free or shrouded needle access. The design features two pieces — a calibrated glass drug vial and a matching plastic syringe barrel with integral injector needle.
Key LifeShield Abboject Advantages:
- Extended shroud offers added protection against inadvertent needlesticks
- Dual-connection capability for flexibility
- Compatible with luer access and standard injection sites
For more information on Hospira’s portfolio of emergency syringes, including Ansyr™ or Abboject™, contact your Hospira sales representative or call us at 1-877-946-7747.