Gap Analysis Services
Close the Gap on Smart Pump Safety Software Implementations
Are you ready for a safety software implementation? Do you have the resources available and in place to ensure your program’s success? Hospira Gap Analysis Services will help you find out. This executive level service provides greater visibility to your current clinical environment, processes, resources, policies and cultural strengths. Led by experienced clinical Nurse Consultants, this dynamic readiness assessment will help you identify and address existing gaps that could impact implementation success.
We leverage best practice guidelines from the Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP) to deliver a customized roadmap for current smart pump implementations, as well as future IV Clinical Integration goals. Before you make any investments, we’ll help you create a successful and replicable implementation process.
Hospira Gap Analysis Services at a Glance:
- Onsite Data Collection
- Interview key stakeholders
- Observe and review existing processes and policies
- Determine goals of smart pump implementation and future IV Clinical Integration
- Process Analysis
- Identify key trends, triggers, potential and known gaps
- Action plans developed for identified gaps
- Gap Analysis Presentation
- Executive Summary
- Gap process scope defined — pre-and post-implementation
- Overview of each stakeholder’s responsibilities, strengths, gaps and action/mitigation steps
- Detailed Analysis
- Detail provided by scope and stakeholder, including timelines and resource materials
To help identify potential costly gaps in your smart pump implementation processes, contact us at: 1-877-946-7747.