SapphirePlus™ Infusion System
THE SMALL, SIMPLE SOLUTION FOR TODAY’S COMPLEX HEALTHCARE
Simplicity is on your side with the palm-sized, highly intuitive SapphirePlus™ infusion system. You’ll find confident infusions are second nature, given its robust performance and Hospira MedNet™ safety software. This infusion pump is easy to handle, fast to set up and ready for the future with easy software upgrades.
SMALL IN SIZE, BIG ON SIMPLICITY
When time is critical and demand great, you need an infusion pump that is easy to handle, fast to set up, and simple to learn and program. The SapphirePlus infusion system is all of that and more.
- Reduce complexity at bedside
- Easily move from one care area to another with its small footprint
- Add devices without adding cords; the multi-pump cradle and embedded power-mounting option make it possible
- Accelerate set up for rapid response
- Snap-on, snap-off pump from cradle attached to infusion pole
- Make priming easy with straight line tubing and fast set loading
- Experience intuitive and simple programming
- Help prevent programming errors; intuitive user interface displays only relevant keystroke options
- Easily read critical information on large font summary screen
INNOVATIVE INSIDE, TOUGH OUTSIDE
Elevate care and confidence with the advanced design of the SapphirePlus infusion system. Its innovative pumping mechanism, resilient build and precise engineering invite a higher standard of durability and trust.
- Administer medication with confidence with linear flow delivery
- Protect from free flow with device and set safety measures
- Minimize errors, maximize compliance
- Integrate wirelessly with Hospira MedNet™ safety software, covering 40 clinical care areas and capable of 11,000 + drug entries
- Auto default to the drug library with fast keyboard drug search. Gain 20/20 visibility into your medication practice with Hospira MedNet™ Performance Reports™
- Help ensure your investment has a long life
- Resistant to fluid and dust ingress (IP24 rating)
- Drop tested to the IEC 60601-2-24 standard
- Makes repairs easy with fewer than 175 total components
READY FOR WHAT’S NEXT
In the ever-evolving healthcare industry, change is constant – and a simple matter for the SapphirePlus infusion system’s keyless design. As a software-driven pump, it offers virtually endless possibilities and a practical and cost-effective means of adapting.
- Stay ahead of today and tomorrow’s demands
- Software driven user interface can bring versatility to adapt to changes in clinical practice
- Update software on-site for quick access to design enhancements
ONE COMMON USER INTERFACE FOR ALL YOUR INFUSION NEEDS
Now you can standardize infusion pumps across all your facilities and therapeutic areas, with a single, common user interface.
- Operate one, simple user interface design for general infusion, pain management and epidural devices
- Eliminate confusion with consistency in set-up, workflow and troubleshooting formats
- Reduce training schedules