Order + Sales Support FAQ
Hospira Customer Care Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check product availability?
You can access the complete Hospira electronic catalog here with up-to-date availability information.
How can I place an order or check the status of an order?
You can place an order or check the status of an existing order at your convenience using any of the following channels:
- Call Customer Care directly at 1-877-946-7747, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST
- Online: e.Hospira.com
- New users can find information on the registration process here.
- Existing users can find the login page here.
- Fax your purchase order to Customer Care at 1-262-577-6917
- To establish an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) connection, contact 1-877-946-7747 (option 3) or e-mail.
- To order replacement parts for your Hospira infusion devices, click here.
- For information on how to order controlled (Schedule 2) drug products, click here. View Hospira Schedule 2 controlled substance list.
How can I obtain a price quote?
How can I return product or report a problem with a shipment?
Contact us at 1-877-946-7747 to facilitate a product return or to report an issue with a recent shipment.
How do I contact a Hospira Sales Representative?
Contact Customer Care via email and type Sales Representative in the subject line or call 1-877-946-7747.
How can I obtain a copy of an invoice?
Contact Hospira Accounts Receivable at 1-866-551-5915 with any invoice-related questions or concerns. Current customers may log in to: e.Hospira.com. New users can find information on the e.Hospira.com registration process here.
How can I report an adverse event or a product complaint?
Contact Hospira Global Complaint Management at 1-800-441-4100.
Who do I call for technical support or repair questions on my Hospira infusion device?
Contact the Hospira Technical Support Center at 1-800-241-4002.
Where can I obtain technical product information on Hospira Specialty Injectable Products, IV Solutions and Sets?
Contact Hospira Medical Communications at 1-800-615-0187.
How do I access a clinical bulletin or recall information?
Access our Clinical Bulletins, which contain actionable information that may impact choices for healthcare professionals and patients, or view our general Customer Communications, which include the latest customer letters and updates regarding Hospira products.
How can I obtain a certificate of analysis?
Contact Customer Care via email and type Certificate of Analysis in the subject line.
How can I obtain a material safety data sheet (MSDS) for your products?
If available, an MSDS can be found on the product pages of our online catalog. Some products do not require a MSDS. The list found here identifies those Hospira products that do not meet OSHA’s “hazardous” chemical classification and therefore, MSDS sheets have not been prepared for the products.